Objectives of the Usability and Accessibility Days 2014
Objectives of the Usability and Accessibility Days
- The diffusion of concepts, methods and implementations of Usability and Accessibility with which the Greek public is to a great extend unfamiliar.
- The exploration of good practices in Greece and Europe and the proposal of guidelines for the improvement of various procedures taking under consideration the principles of Usability, Ergonomics and Accessibility.
- The suggestion to software developers of solutions based on Usability, Ergonomics and Accessibility, especially concerning communicational applications.
- The presentation of a growing need of the public for Usability and Accessibility as far as communication, education, health, media and services are concerned (internet, transactions, telecommunications).
Who should attend the Usability and Accessibility Days 2014
- Information systems developers
- Software developers
- Educators of all levels
- Students and researchers in the area of Usability, Accessibility, Ergonomics, Health and Human Computer Interaction in general
- Organisations for individuals with disabilities
- All active citizens who wish to be informed.